Did you know that more than half of consumers want the flexibility to text your business? If your business is not text-enabled, you’re likely missing out on revenue opportunities. Text messaging can be used at every stage of the consumer’s purchase journey, which is why it’s crucial that businesses offer the option for consumers to text them.
“You should be able to message a business like you message a friend.” – Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
Businesses who are using text have a competitive advantage over those that don’t, according to some new statistics:
- 56% of people would rather message a business than call customer service (TechCrunch)
- 97% of people text at least once a day (Pew Internet)
- 79% of companies believe customers want SMS/text support (ICMI)
Texting helps reach an untapped group of consumers who prefer to correspond via text; this can elevate the customer experience for this group and drive more sales. By offering text messaging, your business can:
- Optimize customer support by allowing staff to attend to multiple conversations from one phone number
- Offer your customers the flexibility to manage appointments and send photos and documents via text messages
- Personalize your interactions with customers based on their preferences and conversation history
Unlock a new level of customer satisfaction by offering prospects the freedom to choose their own mode of communication when interacting with your business – phone call, web form, or text message.
To learn firsthand how texting can help your business, register for our webinar: 3 Reasons Businesses Should Text.