Drive more calls to drive more high-quality leads
In many industries, the inbound phone call represents a significant source of revenue. Marketers drive phone calls through search campaigns and other digital media. But even after optimizing campaigns and call handling, the volume can fall short.
What’s a marketer to do?
Add a call marketplace to your marketing strategy
Per-per-call campaigns won’t be successful unless your brand can target the most valuable consumers and optimize campaigns based on performance. With a call marketplace, you receive a stream of high-quality inbound phone calls to help drive new business.
A call marketplace combines call analytics data, industry expertise, and technology to optimize campaigns that target high-intent customers through the phone. The function of a call marketplace solution is focused on one goal: reaching and converting high-intent consumers. A call marketplace filters calls based on pre-defined criteria and passes them to your call center to help you acquire the high-quality leads you need at (often) a better cost-per-lead than you could get on your own.
How a call marketplace works
When you partner with a call marketplace provider, here’s what happens:
- You define a quality call by selecting two parameters – whether the caller is new and call duration. (Example: Caller is a new prospect, and the call needs to last at least two minutes.)
- The solution provider runs digital ad campaigns on your behalf.
- The solution provider should filter out spam calls, and then route new calls to your business or call center if the caller self-identifies as “new” in the interactive voice response system.
- You only pay for qualified calls.
- You receive a stream of high-quality inbound phone calls to help drive new business.
To learn more about the benefits of a call marketplace and to read some customer use cases, download the e-book. Calls for Sale: How to increase calls to drive more revenue.